Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Still Working on Afghans

Just can't believe it's June already. Must be getting old because time sure is flying. So far have finished two afghans but just started a mile-a-minute. This is the first one of that kind I have made and so far it's pretty easy. Also have a another filet one started in a pretty medium blue with shells. Hope everyone enjoys the magnets I made a bunch and there are a lot of fun. Great way to use up those scraps. On holidays from work next week and taking a short trip to the states and Montreal. Will sure be nice to get away for a few days. Going with a friend I have known for years (she doesn't crochet yet) but maybe with a week together she will start. I sure like to pass this wonderful craft along to anyone who shows an interest, just ask my co-workers!! Will be back soon and check my site often for new patterns. Have a great summer. Oh and thanks to all the great people who have been emailing, I love hearing from you. Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment