Monday, April 6, 2009

Welcome To Moms Love Of Crochet's NEW BLOG

Welcome to my new blog !! I am starting this up after a discussion I had with one of my sites visitors who said it would be a great idea to have a blog where people could share crochet ideas & stories all in one place. My site www.momsloveofcrochet.com is where it all began so have a peek if you haven't already been for a visit. It is filled with hundreds of free crochet patterns, with new patterns added almost every week. My blog will hopefully be a useful addition to the site and I hope all of you enjoy it :)

3 comments:

  1. HI, YOU HAVE A FREE PATTERN FOR A BEADED SHAMROCK DOILY. BEING IRISH AND A VERY KEEN CROCHETER, I WOULD LOVE THE PATTERN. UNFORTUNATELY WHEN I GO TO THE SITE FOR THE FREE PATTERN I JUST CANT GET IT. IS THERE ANY WAY YOU COULD PRINT THIS PATTERN THAT I CAN PRINT IT. I AM FROM MANCHESTER UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having trouble with the round pineapple tablecloth. On round 6 do I crochet exactly as it says or do they have the ** in the wrong place. I may not be able to check back here, but my email is ebonynicole20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having trouble with the Pineapple Afghan. The squares have turned out BEAUTIFUL! But I am having trouble joining them. If you could be so wonderful to help me through my email address I would really appreciate it! You can contact me at candiceb65@gmail.com Thank you so much for sharing such beautiful patterns with us.

    ReplyDelete